Year 5 thoroughly enjoyed Space Day this week as part of our schools Erasmus project. The children enjoyed singing space songs, writing space poetry, dressing up and creating their own planet with an orbiting astronaut or rocket. Well done Year 5.
- Maths & Dance with Aircrafts and Stars July 30, 2020
- Art-drawing air means July 30, 2020
- 1,2,3 – Counting aircrafts at small preschool group July 30, 2020
- Message of Solidarity from our Rainbow Children July 30, 2020
- Online participation at ”European Solidarity in Action” Conference July 30, 2020