- reception of oral messages into renowned communication contexts;
- manifestation of reading and writing prerequisites in the known context of communication.
- practice active listening to a message for the understanding and reception of communication;
- demonstrate understanding of oral message by expressive communication.
- to answer questions based on theme content;
- list the components of a kite;
- color a kite using the computer and SMART board;
- manufacture a kite using techniques learned.
Description of teaching: The work is integrated as an activity which combines two areas, namely experiential, language and communication range and art domain. The activity involves the manufacture of flying kites and balloons in 3 D format by using the various applications of the smart table, and the table of the cork using such colored and multicolored patterns of elastics type flying kite and balloon. Children watch videos that presents the components of a kite flying and balloon flying like that they exist in reality. Then they have to use a computer to achieve a kite design. At the end of the activity, the children performed on cork board, using the template, the shape of a kite of colored needles and then place the brackets on the needles to get embossed. Children who experience difficulties during the activity are helped or guided by teachers.