Year 5 felt it was really important for us to know exactly where our Erasmus partners lived in Europe. We used grid referencing on a map of Europe to locate all of the schools from our project. We then took this information and cross referenced it with atlas work to locate the specific towns. Finally, we then researched different flight paths between all of these placing, we discovered that most routes would have to go through Paris or Amsterdam airports before arriving at their final destination. Well done Year 5!
- Maths & Dance with Aircrafts and Stars July 30, 2020
- Art-drawing air means July 30, 2020
- 1,2,3 – Counting aircrafts at small preschool group July 30, 2020
- Message of Solidarity from our Rainbow Children July 30, 2020
- Online participation at ”European Solidarity in Action” Conference July 30, 2020