As part of our school Erasmus project on airports, Year 6 have been designing their very own airport buildings. First, they considered what an airport would need. Then, they considered the best layout for the different buildings and features of the airport. Finally, they used the Sketchup CAD (computer aided design) software to make a 3D design of their airport. I’m sure will agree they look amazing! Good job Year 6!
- Maths & Dance with Aircrafts and Stars July 30, 2020
- Art-drawing air means July 30, 2020
- 1,2,3 – Counting aircrafts at small preschool group July 30, 2020
- Message of Solidarity from our Rainbow Children July 30, 2020
- Online participation at ”European Solidarity in Action” Conference July 30, 2020