In Year 1 today we had a trip around the world! Each table has been set up as one of the seven continents. The children made their way round looking at different maps, artefacts, videos and foods from countries in the continent. We wrote down a fact about every continent. We found out lots of new and exciting facts about continents. Our favourite part was taste testing foods from around the world!
- Maths & Dance with Aircrafts and Stars July 30, 2020
- Art-drawing air means July 30, 2020
- 1,2,3 – Counting aircrafts at small preschool group July 30, 2020
- Message of Solidarity from our Rainbow Children July 30, 2020
- Online participation at ”European Solidarity in Action” Conference July 30, 2020