Jacob loves learning about history. He was delighted to bring in his book from home which shows some of the old aircraft that was used in the World War I. He was amazed to see that some of them were very similar to the aircraft designed and made by the Wright brothers in 1903.
- Maths & Dance with Aircrafts and Stars July 30, 2020
- Art-drawing air means July 30, 2020
- 1,2,3 – Counting aircrafts at small preschool group July 30, 2020
- Message of Solidarity from our Rainbow Children July 30, 2020
- Online participation at ”European Solidarity in Action” Conference July 30, 2020