As part of our Erasmus project, year 5 have been designing their very own “In-Flight Meal” for an airline to promote. We decided to create a healthy option for passengers to enjoy, with a set menu that could be selected during any flight. The idea of these menus is to promote the importance of nutrition and a balanced diet with a range of healthy eating. Well done Year 5!
- Maths & Dance with Aircrafts and Stars July 30, 2020
- Art-drawing air means July 30, 2020
- 1,2,3 – Counting aircrafts at small preschool group July 30, 2020
- Message of Solidarity from our Rainbow Children July 30, 2020
- Online participation at ”European Solidarity in Action” Conference July 30, 2020