As part of our Erasmus project, year 5 have been designing their very own “In-Flight Meal” for an airline to promote. We decided to create a healthy option for passengers to enjoy, with a set menu that could be selected during any flight. The idea of these menus is to promote the importance of nutrition and a balanced diet with a range of healthy eating. Well done Year 5!
- Educational game ”The wheel of space intelligence” November 2, 2019
- Robot Space November 2, 2019
- My Red Rocket – Art craft November 2, 2019
- Exploring Space via graphical exercises November 2, 2019
- The solar system studied by the little ones November 2, 2019