Year 5 felt it was really important for us to know exactly where our Erasmus partners lived in Europe. We used grid referencing on a map of Europe to locate all of the schools from our project. We then took this information and cross referenced it with atlas work to locate the specific towns. Finally, we then researched different flight paths between all of these placing, we discovered that most routes would have to go through Paris or Amsterdam airports before arriving at their final destination. Well done Year 5!
- Educational game ”The wheel of space intelligence” November 2, 2019
- Robot Space November 2, 2019
- My Red Rocket – Art craft November 2, 2019
- Exploring Space via graphical exercises November 2, 2019
- The solar system studied by the little ones November 2, 2019